Episode Description: Whether you serve in preschool, elementary, middle school, or high school ministry, creating a consistent structure can help kids and teens stay engaged and experience transformation. In this episode, the Orange curriculum directors break down the seven segments of weekly ministry and how they look different for every life stage ministry. Feel free to jump ahead to the section that best fits the age group you work with.
- Brittany Robertson shares how you can get the most out of a preschool curriculum (0:45)
- The 7 segments of preschool curriculum (2:48)
- Dan Scott explains how the 7 segments create an engaging environment for kids (8:04)
- The 7 segments of elementary curriculum (10:21)
- Ashley Bohinc and Leslie Mack describe how the 7 segments connect with middle and high school students (17:30)
- The 7 segments of student ministry (20:15)