Kids Ministry Pitch Kit
You know that kids ministry isn’t babysitting—it’s the most important ministry in your church. As the kids pastor, you care about the faith and future of kids, and you know the unique opportunity this phase presents to make a huge impact on their lives. But if you were the senior pastor, executive minister, operations officer, or facilities director, you might have a slightly different lens.
That’s why we’ve created this Kids Ministry Pitch Kit. We want to help you help the leaders in your organization understand what you do, why you do it, when you teach core concepts, how to prioritize kids ministry, and where to invest in it financially.
In this Kit, you’ll find:
- Planning Guides
- Presentation Slides
- Five unique, plug-and-play Pitch Scripts:
- Why Kids Ministry? A quick reminder that kids ministry is pretty much the most important thing your church can do.
- Why Orange? Because your ministry is so important, you must be strategic. That’s where the Orange strategy can help align your leadership around common values.
- Why curriculum? Help leaders understand why your job should be measured not by the content you write but by the relationships you build.
- Why First Look Curriculum? A full script to help you present what makes First Look theologically and developmentally sound and walk through specific content elements.
- Why 252 Kids Curriculum? A full script to help you present what makes 252 Kids theologically and developmentally sound and walk through specific content elements.
Download Free Resource
Please enter your email address below
to start your download.