Episode Description: Teenagers can access almost any information online, but they’re craving connection more than ever. In this episode, we share an Orange Conference breakout session with Leslie Mack, Director of High School Strategy at Orange. Leslie explains how you can shift your focus toward building experiences that focus on things students can’t find anywhere else, and she shares some practical questions you can ask yourself to get started.
- Teenagers have so many options, so we have to give them a reason to show up (0:56)
- Students are still looking for in-person connection and experiences (3:17)
- Teenagers crave transformative experiences, and those are fueled by consistent relationships (6:15)
- Ask these questions to help reimagine your experiences (9:01)
- Think about the things that don’t happen digitally, and leverage those (15:39)