You’ve probably heard all about this Covid-19 thing that’s happening around the world. That’s why the entire Orange team has been hard at work preparing lots of content and resources to help you and your church get through this time.
We knew when we selected the theme for the Orange Conference 2020, Every Generation Needs a New Revolution, that it would require a willingness to change.
We had no idea just how much we would need to change.
We didn’t know we would be facing a global health pandemic. We had never heard the word coronavirus. We weren’t familiar with a term like “social distancing.” (Now, we’re a little too familiar with what that term means.)
But just because your church doors might be closed, doesn’t mean you can’t engage and resource your congregation and your community. In fact, you may be able to reach more people than ever before.
What Resources Has Orange Created for Covid-19?
That’s why the entire Orange team has been hard at work preparing lots of content and resources to help you and your church get through this time.
Here’s a list of what we’ve created so far—and be sure to check back in because we’ll add more items as we launch them.
For all church leaders
- [Download] Social media plan for communicating with small group leaders from Weekly
- [Download] Social media plan for communicating with parents from Weekly
- How to be a Small Group Leader When Church is Cancelled
- Stay Connected with Volunteers and Parents During the Covid-19 Outbreak
- What’s Happening with the 2020 Orange Conference Because of COVID-19?
- Orange Leaders Facebook Group
For kid ministry leaders
- Digital Experience Guide for Your Children’s Ministry
- [Podcast] Coronavirus and Remote Solutions For Your Kids Ministry
- 20 Ways To Digitally Connect With Kids During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Orange Kids Facebook Group
For youth ministry leaders
- Coronavirus and Digital Service Guide
- [Podcast] Coronavirus And Digital Service Ideas For Your Youth Ministry
- 30 Ways To Digitally Connect With Students During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Using Digital Devotional Plans in Your Youth Ministry
- Orange Students Facebook Group
- [Download] Parent Cue app
- Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic
- 6 Homeschooling Tips for Amateurs
- 50 Books to Read to Your Kid or Teen While Stuck Inside
- Your Best Response to Your Back-at-Home College Student
- 6 Strategies for Parenting during the COVID-19 Crisis
- 5 Things To Remember As Your Marriage Collides With The Coronavirus
- How To Stay Connected With Your Church During COVID-19
- Parent Cue Facebook Group
For Spanish-speaking parents
- Manejando el miedo y la ansiedad durante una pandemia de salud
- 6 consejos para educar en el hogar para principiantes