Jesus made it personal—being born into a family, ministering to and with friends, and dying on a cross for you and for me.
Ministry is personal.
It always has been.
It’s just sometimes we get so busy in the work we do, we may forget why we do it.
But when we act like it’s personal it changes how we . . .
Say what we say
Spend our budget
Design our programs
Lead our volunteers
Work together as a staff
Prioritize our calendars
Care about our communities
OC19 will be a challenge to start over every week
and remind each other that, “It’s Personal.”
This week, stay in touch with these Orange Bloggers as they share what makes ministry personal to them, why OC19 matters, and how you can learn to make it personal too.
- Benjamin Read, https://www.youthmin.org, Twitter: @benjaminread
- Corey Jones, https://coreyrayjones.com, Twitter: @coreyrayjones
- Cory Sullivan, https://misfits.blog, Twitter: @big_sully55
- Dave Maddron, https://davidmaddron.me, Twitter: @dmaddron
- Lisa Molite, https://readysetsunday.com, Twitter: @lisamolite
- Nick Blevins, https://nickblevins.com/, Twitter: @nickblevins
- Ron Brooks, https://pastorronbrooks.com/, Twitter: @ronbrooks77
- Steve Cullum, https://stevecullum.com, Twitter: @stevecullum
- Tom Bump, https://ptbump.com, Twitter: @ptbump
- Tom Pounder, https://ymsidekick.com, Twitter: @tapounder
Register for The Orange Conference 2019 by December 20 to save $70 off regular rates—pay only $279 per person!