This week, we’ve asked some friends from our online community to share Orange and Orange Tour with the blogging world. These bloggers are leaders in the Christian community with a multitude of years of experience, and they are trusted voices throughout the World Wide Web. We are honored to partner with them, and hear what they have to say.
So, as you’re reading through your regular list of blogs next week, please visit the following list of communicators for their insights into Orange and Orange Tour.
- Tom Pounder, https://ymsidekick.com
- Cory Sullivan, www.misfits.blog
- Tom Bump, www.ptbump.com
- Ron Brooks, pastorronbrooks.com
- Dave Maddron, www.davidmaddron.me
- Dexter Culbreath, dexistence.com
- Corey Jones, www.coreyrayjones.com
- Lisa Molite, readysetsunday.com
- Steve Cullum, www.stevecullum.com
About Orange Tour
Orange Tour is a unique training event for entire family ministry teams coming to 17 cities across the United States. At OT18, you’ll discover how to:
- Build a strategy that is comprehensive from preschool to adulthood
- Synchronize small group leaders and parents to engage every week in the life of kids and student
- Design events that work together to compliment your overall strategy
- Develop a team that is aligned and plays together for maximum impact
- Rally volunteers around a common language that helps them win in leading the next generation
- Partner with other churches to provide the kind of practical solutions that can transform the faith of a community
- Cue every parent and grandparent to leave a lasting legacy of faith and character in their own kids
New this year, in a two-hour experience on the night before Orange Tour, we will help every parent become more connected to your community of faith and more intentional at home. Give parents a better reason to partner with your church by inviting them to join us at Parent Cue Live!
At this unique gathering parents will…
- REDISCOVER what their kids need most in every phase
- REPRIORITIZE how they engage with their kids every week
- REIMAGINE how to dialogue with their kids about critical issues
- RETHINK ways to partner with a church to impact their kid’s future
Visit OrangeTour.org to register or learn specific details about the city nearest you!