We know that one of the things our Orange Conference attendees love most is connecting with each other. Sure, you can learn a lot of awesome things from the guys and gals on stage, but you can also learn a lot from the guy or gal sitting beside you.
You’ve shared numerous stories with us about your new BFFs:
- The discovery of another Orange soul in your area.
- Mentoring someone from afar, or being mentored.
- Starting a networking group in your area.
- Wrestling through difficult ministry questions together.
- Finding the volunteer software that you needed but didn’t know was out there.
- Creating systems that will amplify your ministry.
- The best tips for creating props on a budget.
- Engaging local churches together to have a greater impact on your community.
- Sharing rides or splitting costs, and finding out you had a lot more in common with someone in another area of ministry than you thought.
The stories we hear every year at Orange are endless . . . and inspiring!
And we want to give you a chance to start connecting right now. Why wait till you’re on-site? That is one of the most brilliant aspects of social media!
So, if you’re attending this year’s conference, please head on over to our brand new OC17 Facebook group. Use this space as a way to get to know other attendees, as well as a few Orange staff members. We want you to feel free to ask questions about the event, network with fellow attendees, and get pumped for OC17. We look forward to seeing you over there!
Why not have your own inspiring story?
The Orange Conference 2017 will take place in Atlanta from April 26-28.
Register by February 16 to save $50 and receive a $50 Orange credit.
For more information and to register, please visit TheOrangeConference.com.
ReThink Leadership will also take place in Atlanta from April 26–28, across the street from The Orange Conference.
Register by February 16 to save $40.
For more information and to register, please visit ReThinkLeadership.com.