Whether you’re joining us in Atlanta this week, or following The Orange Conference through various Twitter feeds, our Live Stream, bloggers, or via this blog, here’s some helpful and important information.
- Remember to assign tickets, select breakouts and print Welcome Kits BEFORE arriving at on-site registration. Need help with any of that?
(If you need to reset your username or password, click “Forgot password or username?” on the login page.)
- Here’s some additional ticketing help:
- Download the Orange Conference iPhone App.
- Text “OC16” to 404-445-2198 for updates and reminders.
- Listen to the Spotify playlist, and play some car bingo! Details here.
- Be social—The official Orange Conference Twitter hash tag is #OC16.
- Participate in on-site contests.
- Explore our Gallery in the back of the Arena.
- Experience some local flavor at the food trucks (most accept credit cards).
- Check out our social justice partners when you arrive.
- And here are a few other tips on getting the most out of your OC experience. And a few just aimed at social media. In fact, you’ll find lots of helpful OC16 info on this blog in the Orange Conference category.
- You can also join our OC16 Attendee Facebook Group to start meeting other people! (Please note: You must have an assigned ticket to participate. If your ticket name doesn’t match your profile name, let us know.)
- Download the Orange Conference iPhone App to keep OC16 with you wherever you go, including the Live Stream.
- Read about how you can win prizes just for watching the Live Stream!
- Follow our on-site bloggers or Twitter list (use whichever link from above) for unique perspectives.
- Watch our Live Stream at Live.TheOrangeConference.com. We also recommend that you RSVP for additional information and special offers! You can also text “LIVE” to 404-445-2198 for updates and reminders.
- Follow @OrangeLeaders on Twitter, or the hashtag, #OC16. We’ll be using #OC16Live for the Live Stream.
- Keep up with your Tribe via our other Orange social media channels. And if you need help making the most use of social media during OC16, click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Our entire staff is already on-site to set up for the event. Our correspondence will be slower, so we thank you for your patience.
The Orange Conference 2016 will take place in Atlanta from April 27–29. Time and tickets are running out, so register today! For more information and to register, please visit TheOrangeConference.com. To RSVP to the Live Stream, click here.