What a wonderful week of encouragement and inspiration last week! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, ideas, questions and insights with Orange Leaders through social media.
Now that things have settled down a bit, here are a few answers to frequently asked questions we received:
- Can I get a playlist of all the music played onstage at OC15? Indeed you can and it is located here. We’ve also created this cool playlist on Spotify.
- Can I get the lyrics to the parody songs that were sung during main session, like “All About That Phase”? We’d love to share those! Contact our customer service team at 866-343-4874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be happy to send a copy of the lyric sheets to our parody songs. For your information, we are not able to distribute any videos of the parody performances due to copyright.
- Can I share the recap video with my church? Please do! You can find that video here.
- A “Just A Phase” reading list was mentioned at OC15. Where is that? Read all about it here.
- I lost something at Gwinnett Center, who do I contact? Lost and found items are held by Gwinnett Center. Give them a call at 770-813-7500.
- Is the Lead Small App available for Android? YES!
- What is the name of the artist who was sketching during the main session talks? These awesome OC15 session recap sketches were created by William Warren.
- How can I learn more about North Point Music? North Point did a great job of leading worship for us last Friday. You can find out about North Point music here. And you can purchase the album “Hear” . . . here.
- Will video recordings of OC15 be available for purchase? Video recordings of OC15 are not available; audio session download cards were available for purchase by attendees on-site.
Is your question missing from this list? Leave us a comment and we’ll respond ASAP. Or, give us a call at 866-343-4874.