Whether you’re joining us in Atlanta this week, or following The Orange Conference through various Twitter feeds, our Live Stream, bloggers, or via this blog, here’s some helpful and important information.
- Remember to assign tickets, select breakouts and print tickets before arriving at on-site registration. Need help with any of that?
(If you need to reset your username or password, click “Forgot password or username?” on the login page.)
- Here’s some additional ticketing help:
- Download the Orange Conference iPhone App.
- Text “OC15” to 404-445-2198 for updates and reminders.
- Be social—The official Orange Conference Twitter hash tag is #OC15.
- Participate in on-site contests.
- Explore our Gallery in the back of the Arena.
- Experience some local flavor at the food trucks (most accept credit cards with a minimum purchase).
- Check out our social justice partners when you arrive.
- And here are a few other tips on getting the most out of your OC experience. And a few just aimed at social media.
- Download the Orange Conference iPhone App to keep OC15 with you wherever you go, including the Live Stream.
- Read about who you can win a ticket to next year’s conference or one of our other amazing prizes.
- Follow our on-site bloggers or Twitter list for unique perspectives.
- Watch our Live Stream at Live.TheOrangeConference.com. We also recommend that you RSVP for additional information and special offers! You can also text “LIVE” to 404-445-2198 for updates and reminders.
- Follow @OrangeLeaders on Twitter, or the hashtag, #OC15. We’ll be using #OC15Live for the Live Stream.
- Keep up with your Tribe via our other Orange social media channels. And if you need help making the most use of social media during OC15, click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning today, our entire staff will be on-site to set up for the event. Our correspondence may be slow, so we thank you for your patience.
The Orange Conference 2015 will take place in Atlanta from April 29–May 1. Time and tickets are running out, so register today! For more information and to register, please visit TheOrangeConference.com.