Over the past few months, we’ve given you a lot of tips and tricks to make your OC15 experience epic. Sure, it’s a long three days, but hey, it only happens once a year! So, jump in and have a great time.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- We’ll be using oodles of social media. Here are a few ways to optimize your social experience. Additionally, here are all the places you can find us. Connect with your tribe!
- Download our iPhone App to make your on-site experience run more smoothly. You’ll be able to change and review Breakouts, view maps, see news and offers, read up on speakers and tons more.
- If you’re a curriculum partner or have questions about the Orange Strategy, meet your Orange Specialist! On Thursday, they’ll be in the Convention Center by the escalator. And on Friday, they’ll be in upstairs in the Arena. Feel free to contact them ahead of time and set up a time to chat!
- Prepare spiritually, and take time to process. You’ll never regret either of these.
- Have a winner’s mindset! There’s a bevy of prizes at your fingertips, including a retreat, books, OC16 tickets and resources—so get your game face on.
- Network and make friends! But why wait? Maybe there’s someone you want to meet, network with, share a ride or room with, learn from, or swap orange fashion tips with. Well, we’re giving you a way to do that now! Check out our event pages on First Look, 252 Basics, XP3 Students, MarriedPeople and Orange Leaders.
- Visit a church in the area. Many of you love to see other environments, so why not build that into your pre or post event schedule? And if you’re looking for a tour or some one-on-one time, be sure to contact and make arrangements in advance.
- On a tight budget? We’ll have awesome on-sale prices for our resources, and next year’s conference tickets will be available at the lowest rates possible. Plan ahead! Early birds and worms and such.
- Prepare to . . . have fun! It’s going to be an incredible three days. You’re going to learn a lot, but you’re also going to laugh a lot. It can be stressful preparing to leave your job or home for a few days, but it’s going to be worth it. We’re going to have a great time, so start getting excited!
Tips for a Great Orange Conference Experience
6 Simple Ways to Improve Your Conference Experience
How to Prepare for OC15
How to Get to OC15 on a Budget
Or visit our complete library of OC15 blog posts.
We have lots more OC15 info coming up, so check this blog daily to stay in the loop!
The Orange Conference 2015 will take place in Atlanta from April 29–May 1. Time and tickets are running out, so register today! For more information and to register, please visit TheOrangeConference.com.