Everyone loves FREE stuff! And we have some really awesome items for you to win next week while you’re here with us in Atlanta. Check out these three great contests, and don’t forget to pack your lucky socks. And even if you can’t join us at OC15, there will be loads of prizes to win […]
Everyone loves FREE stuff! And we have some really awesome items for you to win next week while you’re here with us in Atlanta. Check out these three great contests, and don’t forget to pack your lucky socks. And even if you can’t join us at OC15, there will be loads of prizes to win during the Live Stream, including tickets to next year’s conference!
Win OC16 Tickets
Show us your Phase! We know that you love your phase so much that you carry pieces of it around with you wherever you go. Well, now it’s time to show us what you’ve got!
Throughout OC15, we’re going to ask you to bring us certain phase-y items. In exchange, you might just nab yourself a ticket to The Orange Conference 2016!
- To find out what items we’re looking for, follow #OC15 on Twitter and/or subscribe to our event texts by texting “OC15” to 404-445-2198.
- Be the first person to bring us the item to one of the two Info Desks (ya gotta pay attention!).
- Win a ticket to OC16—it’s that easy!
But wait! We’ll be conducting the same contest on the Live Stream too! You’ll just need to follow #OC15Live instead. To receive text reminders and info, please text “LIVE” to 404-445-2198.
Win Prizes From Orange Books
Be sure to enter two contests next week at OC15:
- Contest #1—The Leader’s Personal Retreat: Renew yourself, personally and professionally, with a getaway designed for you by Orange Books. Enjoy two nights’ stay at a hotel of your choice, meals, a spa treatment, the Orange Books digital library, personalized video coaching, and other helps—on us. Enter for a chance to win this Retreat by filling out the Orange Books card (which will be in your conference bag). The winner will be announced May 12, 2015, via email.
- Contest #2—The Instagram Scavenger Hunt: Follow Orange Leaders on Instagram (Instagram.com/OrangeLeaders), watch for the clues posted at every break time, then find the object shown in the clue. If you find the hidden object first, you’ll go home with a great Orange Book and some other goodies. (See details on the Orange Books card, which you will receive in your conference bag.)
If you’re not coming to Orange Conference this year, you can still win: Register for the OC15 Live Stream Feed for two chances to win the Orange Books digital library from iBooks. Two winners’ names will be drawn, one on Thursday, April 30, and one on Friday, May 1, 2015. The winners will be announced via Live Stream and email. Click here to read about and RSVP for OC15 Live Stream.
Win Resources From Core Essentials
Stop by the Core Essential Values booth to register to win one of these three terrific resources:
- CANOPY, a strategy and resource to be used by churches that seek to promote a school’s growth in character education and values.
- ALL IN, an unforgettable elementary all-school assembly, performed by your church, to combat bullying and encourage everyone to treat others right, make smart decisions, and maximize their potential. The ALL IN package includes everything needed to produce a high-quality, memorable assembly with a limited amount of volunteers, any time of the year!
- BIG IDEA SCHOOL EXPERIENCE, a full year of monthly assembly packages that corresponds to the monthly values or Big Ideas taught in schools—and in churches using 252 Basics. The XP digital package includes script, production notes, and digital files for this fast-paced, fun assembly.
Winner’s names will be drawn prior to the last session of OC15, and will be notified after the conference.
But guess what! Each one of these resources can also be won via the Live Stream! Simply use #OC15Live during the conference and mention @CEValues on Twitter or tag their page on Facebook.
**PLEASE NOTE: Beginning Monday, April 27, our entire staff will be on-site setting up for OC15. We encourage you to take care of any questions or issues this week to avoid delay.**
The Orange Conference 2015 will take place in Atlanta from April 29–May 1. Time and tickets are running out, so register today! For more information and to register, please visit TheOrangeConference.com.