Getting started with a new curriculum is exciting, and sometimes a bit daunting! Here at Orange we are passionate about helping leaders start off on the best foot possible. To help you reach this goal, we’ve put together a “Top 5” list for you: 1. Orange Specialists: Not sure where to find the curriculum materials you’ve […]
Getting started with a new curriculum is exciting, and sometimes a bit daunting! Here at Orange we are passionate about helping leaders start off on the best foot possible. To help you reach this goal, we’ve put together a “Top 5” list for you:
1. Orange Specialists: Not sure where to find the curriculum materials you’ve just signed up for? Need some ideas for recruiting awesome volunteers? Want to find ways to engage parents in what you are doing in your ministry?
Your ORANGE SPECIALIST is here to help with these and any other questions you have to help ORANGE-ify your church!!
Each and every account, for each of our curriculum, is provided with an Orange Specialist. Your Orange Specialist is here specifically for the purpose of coming alongside you, as another member of your team, to help you with pretty much any aspect of implementing ORANGE in your ministry setting.
Your Orange Specialist WANTS to connect with you! Be sure to check here to find your “OS.”
2. Customizable: We know each ministry we partner with has unique aspects, and because of this, we know you need something beyond a one-size-fits-all curriculum! To help you adapt what we offer to meet your unique needs, all of our licenses include editable curriculum lessons. We provide you with easy-to-edit Word documents for the lessons so you can quickly modify to meet your specific needs.
3. Comprehensive: Everything you need to make Sunday happen—from how to prepare, to what to say and do—is right at your fingertips!
All of our curriculum materials provide your leaders and volunteers with all the information they need to create an amazing experience for the kids in your ministry! As you head into Sundays (or whenever you implement ORANGE!), we give you easy-to-follow preparation instructions so you can be sure your volunteers have all they will need.
Then, for your volunteers, we have created teaching segments that will guide them right through the lessons—leaving no guesswork on their end on how to engage and impact the group they are working with. We’ve done all the research and lesson creation so your volunteers can concentrate on simply implementing what they have in front of them!
4. Partnering with Parents: Looking for ways to connect parents to what you are teaching in your family ministry environments? ALL of our curriculum licenses include resources to help you connect the HOME and the CHURCH (that is what ORANGE is all about, right?!) These home-connect resources are available right in the curriculum download area, and can be distributed in print format, via email and can even be posted to your ministry’s website!
5. Options: Short on volunteers to make ORANGE happen in your church? We can help!
While our curriculum materials all provide “scripts” for live teaching of the Scripture lesson for the day, we also provide you with the option to select a video teaching resource for this portion of each lesson. And, you have the option to receive these in physical product format (for First Look and 252 Basics) OR in downloadable format (First Look, 252 Basics and XP3).