Reading through the Twitter mentions, Facebook posts and emails, we are blown away by your encouragement, well-wishes, plans and ideas that you are sharing with Orange Leaders. Thank YOU for making our conference the best one yet. Without your enthusiasm, encouragement, joy, laughter, and ideas, OC14 wouldn’t have been even close to a success. We thank you for attending and sharing your ministry with us.
In the few days since wrapping up OC14, we’ve had a few questions. Here are some answers to OC14 questions we’re getting right now:
- Can I get a playlist of all the music of OC14? YES! We’ll post a playlist to this Orange Leaders’ blog sometime this week.
- Can I get the lyrics to the parody songs that were sung during main session? YES! Contact our customer service team at 866-343-4874 or email email@example.com.
- Can I share the recap video with my church? YES! While the video has been taken down from our site for further editing, we will repost the video sometime this week. Share it with everyone!
- I lost something at Gwinnett Center, who do I contact? Lost and found items have been returned to us by Gwinnett Center. Call or email customer service to find out if we have your item—866-343-4874 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is the Lead Small App available for Android? YES!
- What is the name of the artist who was sketching during the main session talks? William Warren
- How can I learn more about The A-Town A-List? Check out their Facebook page.
Is your question missing from this list? Leave us a comment and we’ll respond ASAP. Or, give us a call at 866-343-4874.