This week, I said YES to chocolate. Perhaps some of you did, too. But it hasn’t changed my life. Now, there are some “Yesses” in my life that have changed me, my circumstances, or my ministry. What are some “Yesses” in your life that have changed how you lead, what direction to take in ministry, […]
This week, I said YES to chocolate. Perhaps some of you did, too. But it hasn’t changed my life. Now, there are some “Yesses” in my life that have changed me, my circumstances, or my ministry. What are some “Yesses” in your life that have changed how you lead, what direction to take in ministry, or where to lean in?
As you may know, this year, the theme of The Orange Conference is YES. Throughout the conference attendees will learn how just one word can change everything: Yes, you can do less and accomplish more; Yes, you will get more momentum when you function like a team; Yes, every kid can be connected with a consistent adult leader; Yes, what happens at home is as important as what happens at church; A lot can happen when you start saying “Yes.”
This week, we’d love for you to say YES to entering a contest. We want to read your stories of change and growth over the last year surrounding your decisions to PLAY FOR KEEPS by implementing the concepts of Love/Words/Tribes/Fun/Time/Stories over time. Or tell us how you are using the Marbles Jars. We’d love to hear how you’ve started thinking differently, acting differently, what you’ve implemented and how it has changed your ministry, your church, your community, or your staff.
For sharing your stories, we’re giving away a ticket to Orange Conference 2014! Here’s how to enter the random drawing:
- Entries should be 100 words or less. (Pictures of the changes you’ve made or how you’re using the Marbles Jars are welcome!)
- Entries must be received by 5 PM (ET) on March 14, 2014.
- Entries must be emailed to OCContests@rethinkgroup.org and include the following information: Name, Church Name, Email Address, Phone Number.
- All entries become the property of The reThink Group and will be used for Orange Conference marketing. All entries used for Orange marketing are subject to approval and editing.
- Winner will be selected at random and notified by end of business on Monday, March 17.
Besides this Orange Leaders story contest, three photo contests are going on this week—each with an Orange Conference ticket as the prize.
For preschool leaders, check out the First Look blog around noon today.
For elementary school leaders, check out the 252 Basics blog around noon today.
For middle school and high school leaders, check out the XP3 Students blog around noon today.
We can’t wait to read and see what God is doing in your lives and in your ministries!