Whether you’re joining us in Atlanta this week, or following The Orange Conference through various Twitter feeds, our live stream, bloggers, or via this blog, here’s some helpful and important information.
- Remember to assign tickets, select breakouts and print tickets before arriving at on-site registration. Need help with any of that?
(If you need to reset your username or password, click “Forgot password or username?” on the login page.)
- The official Orange Conference Twitter hash tag is #OC13.
- Support our social justice exhibitors in the Convention Center: DOOR Network, Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee Co., Operation Christmas Child, Rice Bowls, and The 410 Bridge.
- Participate in on-site contests.
- Be social at any of our Gatherings.
- Visit our amazing marble display and Gallery in the back of the Arena.
- Most food trucks accept credit cards with a minimum purchase.
- Download the iPhone App. (insert App logo)
- Download the iPhone App to keep the conference with you wherever you go. (insert App logo)
- Follow our on-site bloggers for unique perspectives.
- Watch our live stream at OrangeLeaders.com. It’s also a good idea to sign up here for additional information and offers.
- Follow @OrangeLeaders on Twitter during the conference.
- Follow The Orange Conference Twitter hashtag, #OC13.
- Check Facebook for updates and pictures.
PLEAE NOTE: If you attempt to reach any staff members between April 23 and 26, response will be delayed. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.