Did you know that we have our own form of “iTunes” through Amber Sky Records? Here you can browse through hundreds of songs for your children’s ministry and even create your own playlists for the parents in your church. This way, parents can easily access the songs their children are hearing at church. While on Amber Sky, don’t forget to check out our Turn It Up album, our latest children’s music resource. Your kids won’t be able to stop listening and that will be just fine with their parents. It’s just that good!
To create a playlist:
- Go to www.AmberSkyRecords.com, and login to your account. (If you do not yet have an account, you will need to register for one by clicking the “Register new account” link underneath the username box.)
- Along the menu bar across the top of the page, click “Playlists.”
- Then click “Administer Playlist” and enter your church’s information.
- Next, you will “Welcome to the Playlist Tool!” and a series of instructions.
- Click on “Add New Playlist.”
- Give your playlist a title.
- Click on an album name in the left column, then click on the song you wish to add to your playlist in the center column. This action will generate the chosen song into the third column, with a description of the song and a button for you to “Add to Playlist.”
- As songs are added, a list will be generated at the top of the page. If you would like to change the order of the songs, select the song and use the arrows to move it up and down. To delete a track from the playlist, simply click on the red button next to the song and then either confirm or cancel the action.
- Once your playlist is created, you will need to activate it so that others can see it on the site. In the left box, under “Playlists,” click on the circle to activate or deactivate the playlist.
- You can copy and paste the URL into newsletters, emails and your church website for families to easily access.
To access a playlist (for families):
- Go to www.AmberSkyRecords.com.
- Along the menu bar at the top of the page, click “Playlists.”
- Enter a church name or zip code; click “Search.”
- From the list provided, select the playlist title or the church name (located beneath the playlist title).
- If initial search results return empty, check with your church to verify the playlist name, or request that your church create a list!