About YouLead YouLead is a simple curriculum designed to develop the leadership skills of yourself, your team and your volunteers. It centers on answering three basic questions: What can I do to continue learning as a leader? How can I be intentional about connecting with my volunteers consistently? What can we do to stay on […]
YouLead is a simple curriculum designed to develop the leadership skills of yourself, your team and your volunteers. It centers on answering three basic questions:
- What can I do to continue learning as a leader?
- How can I be intentional about connecting with my volunteers consistently?
- What can we do to stay on the same page as a team?
As a leader, your time is probably filled to the brim without adding one more item to your list. That’s why we have made this development plan E-A-S-Y. In fact, explaining it will be just as easy!
With YouLead, you get credits to license a library of resources. There are three different types of resources we offer—Issues, Sessions and Orange Events.
ISSUES: Each month, we feature an issue of YouLead focusing on a specific topic. Past issues are also available in our library just in case another topic resonates more with your team. Each issue of YouLead contains the following:
- Personal Leadership Development
- Book previews, podcasts, videos, case studies…all around a center topic each month
- Involves no more than 20 minutes of your time each week – THAT’S IT!
- Volunteer Leadership Development
- Intentional communication plan around a central theme each month
- Weekly email messages designed and ready to send to your entire team in less than 5 minutes
- Staff Leadership Development
- Book preview with staff discussion starters
- Podcast for senior leadership
- Case studies on both businesses and churches
SESSIONS: In depth podcasts that answer your everyday leadership questions, like: How do I recruit volunteers; How do I cast vision; and How do I create a dynamic large group experience? Sessions are individual breakouts from past Orange conferences. We’ve been hosting The Orange Conference since 2007, and there are some great breakouts from archives that are worth revisiting.
ORANGE EVENTS: Provides you with everything you need to create an event for your staff, volunteers or families. Each event provides all the resources you need—including items like teaching videos, bumper videos, breakout podcasts, appreciation ideas, environment ideas, checklists and more. (Items vary dependent on the event.)
Remember, the goal of using YouLead either as an individual or for your entire team is to have an EASY, INTENTIONAL, ACHIEVABLE leadership development plan.
Your account includes a primary user login with a credit balance to use for these resources, and once the primary user accesses those resources, their team will then be allowed to access what they’ve selected.
Here is what you get with your YouLead subscription.
- 12-month of access to our library or monthly featured issues
- Includes access for up to 10 individuals
With the purchase of this subscription, you will have 150 credits to access issues, sessions and Orange Events. (Issues are 10 credits each, sessions are 2 credits each and Orange events are 25 credits each).
Once your credits expire, simply renew your subscription to get 150 more credits that you can redeem for even more great resources!