While we’ve covered etiquette tips for emails in the past, we recently found this article that covers etiquette tips for several social media outlets like YouTube, blogs, video-chatting and LinkedIn, that we thought Orange Leaders would find helpful.
20 New Keys To Social Media Etiquette
by Barry Moltz
1. Always make an appointment to video chat someone.
2. Make sure your surroundings are presentable when video chatting.
3. Resist the temptation to multitask.
4. Do not post a YouTube video of someone else without asking them.
5. Provide captions for deaf viewers.
6. Don’t stalk anyone to subscribe to your YouTube channel.
7. Don’t view part of a video and then leave a comment.
8. Be respectful of everyone’s blog.