Calling all designers….or really anyone with a great t-shirt idea! We’re getting into the creative/brainstorming phase for our Orange Conference t-shirts. And we realized that our readers probably have some really incredible ideas. So, we’re opening up the submission process to YOU! What are you going to win? Well, how about a free conference t-shirt for everyone in your group at the conference (up to 20 people). If you’re not planning on attending Orange 2011, well, you should. But if you just can’t pull it off, you can still submit a design, and we’ll send you your free t-shirts!
Here’s the scoop….
Submission Deadline: Friday, March 4, 2011
Submission Email Address: email@example.com
Please read through these details….it will make the task of evaluating your great submissions much easier…
- The design needs to go with the theme “It’s Your Move”.
- The design can be just a picture, it can have text, but doesn’t have to – the design should not be “dated” (for example, it should not say 2011).
- The design has to have orange in it.
- Feel free to submit as many designs as you would like.
- Files should be submitted in either .tiff or .eps format.
LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO:
By submitting a design to the email address above, you are indicating that your design meets the following criteria…
- The design is not owned by anyone other than yourself.
- No part of the design is copyrighted.
THE REALLY FINE PRINT:
The winner of this contest is not guaranteed the design of the conference T-shirt, but is guaranteed to win a really great prize.